Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Question about MY905 update
Question about MY905 update

2173 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2016-05-25 07:16:10

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    stephen4823
    2016-05-24 21:48:22
     Hi I currently have a my905 and was wondering if anyone could tell me what the current software is. My VCI is correctly updating but in the table menu when I click check for update it just sits there and does nothing. current version is v01.02.10

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2016-05-25 07:16:10 (Reply to:stephen4823)

What's your serial No.? Have you registered it into your account? First  you need to registre an Autel ID in www.autel.com and then register this device to your account, here are the steps:

As for your case, please register your device in our website as following steps:

1.        Log in our website http://pro.auteltech.com/ with your ID and password.

2.        Please click “Product Registration”.  Select your product model, fill in the serial No. and register password to finish the registration. As for the serial No. and register password, you can Please touch “About” in the tool, and you will find them.

PS: Please select the right product model and fill in the right register password which can be checked in About page.

After finished the registration, you can go to Maxisys-Update page to download all the new updates.

Total1 Pages